- This blog (referred to notesfrompavis.blog, wordpress.notesfrompavis.com and tools.notesfrompavis.com) uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Chaosium Inc/Moon Design Publications LLC, which are used under Chaosium Inc’s Fan Material Policy. We are expressly prohibited from charging you to use or access this content. This site is not published, endorsed, or specifically approved by Chaosium Inc. For more information about Chaosium Inc’s products, please visit www.chaosium.com.
- “Mythras” is a Registered Trademark of The Design Mechanism Inc, and is used with permission.
- “Monster Island” is a Mythras supplement. The list of supplements mentioned can be found on the respective websites of the trademark holder.
- Many of the chaotic features as well as encounter random featuers have been taken from Peter Maranci's
RuneQuest site at www.maranci.net/rq.htm.
- Gladiators and Spy missions by permission of Pete Nash, originally printed in Fenix magazine
- Sartar rumors are based on Sartar Companion
- Character, character complication, character looks, character oddity, motivation and social feature tables were started from The Covetous Poet's Adventure Creator and Solo GM Guidebook and are used with permission of Frank Lee
- Appearance and Physical Expressions tables based on work developed by Darren Andrews. Used with permission.
- Tavern Names, Room Quirks and many of the added "Activities at bar" inspired by "GM Mastery: Inns & Taverns Essentials" and used with permission of Johnn Four at RolePlayingTips - http://www.roleplayingtips.com/gm-books/
- Activity at Port City, Major Activity at City and Activity at City inspired by "650 Fantasy City Encounter Seeds & Plots" and used with permission of Johnn Four at RoleplayingTips - http://www.roleplayingtips.com/blog/
- Several plants are from or inspired by Rodin Greenbeak articles written by Eric Rowe used with permission of author.
- Plant chaotic features inspired by article written by Eric Rowe used with permission of author.
- Tables (like Ship Reputation) from Raging Swan Press - an excellent source for help for busy GMs have been used with permission
- Region names and place names have been provided from the Perilous Wilds - a publication by Lampblack & Brimstone with permission
- Generator tooling is the excellent Campaign Logger by Johnn Four and Jochen Linnemann with its generator tooling and its generator libraries Campaign Logger and is used with permission
The namelists have been taken from the following places: